This image was created at Lake Turkana in remote northern Kenya, a hidden oasis with a special atmosphere of tranquillity and a halcyon spirit. The people residing on its shores belong to the Turkana tribe. They are colourful when it comes to regalia and dressing. Lake Turkana is famously known for its high population of Nile crocodiles, often in close proximity to local people. Own a fine art print of some of the most remarkable tribal people in Africa, a true celebration of the world's diverse cultural heritage. 15% of all proceeds from Kenya culture prints are donated through FROST Prints with Purpose to Healing Hands of Joy, a non-profit organization that exists to bring hope, happiness and a second chance to women affected by obstetric fistula in rural communities.
- Printed on high quality archival fine art paper and canvas
- 5cm white border included around each print to assist with framing
- Signature of Kirsten Frost on the bottom right corner of each print
- Shipped internationally, unframed and carefully rolled inside a sturdy protective tube
- 15% of all proceeds goes to our FROST Prints with Purpose initiative
- Simple credit card or debit card payment through PayPal or using your PayPal balance.