We ship internationally to most cities around the world.
Yes, you can purchase a FROSTprints gift voucher for your friends or family below.
The recipient can select from any of the fine art prints available on the FROSTprints website. The voucher code can be used at checkout and the voucher’s value will be subtracted from the total. The perfect gift!
- 30x45cm (11.8 x 15.7 inch) – US$399
- 40x60cm (15.7 x 23.6 inch) – US$430
- 60x90cm (23.6 x 35.4 inch) – US$499
- 80x120cm (31.5 x 47.2 inch) – US$599
Shipping costs are added at checkout.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: This is the time it takes to verify your order and payment, printing and signing your photograph, performing quality checks and packaging it for shipment. All orders are processed within 3 – 7 business days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our printing partners in Cape Town to your destination. Local (South African) orders take 3 to 5 business days to arrive. International delivery usually takes about 7 to 10 business days to arrive.
If for any reason there is a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping cost is based on print size and is listed below. We are able to ship 3 prints together in the same protective tube, therefore the below shipping rates are charged per 1-3 prints.
30x45cm & 40x60cm prints: US$69
60x90cm & 80x120cm prints: US$99
Local Shipping (South Africa)
Flat rate of US$9 for delivery in South Africa. Collection is available in Cape Town, Durban, and Pretoria.
We use Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper. It is a high-end fine art paper made of 100% cotton with an archival lifespan. This paper is characterized for its high quality and is specially designed for Fine Art applications. The combination of the cotton artist paper and the high-gloss inkjet coating lends FineArt prints a striking character with a beautiful, elegant sheen, without glare. Photo Rag is acid- and lignin-free and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance.
Yes, we print on a wide range of mediums including metal, acrylic/perspex, canvas, and wood on request. Please contact us for more information.
- 30x45cm (11.8 x 15.7 inch)
- 40x60cm (15.7 x 23.6 inch)
- 60x90cm (23.6 x 35.4 inch)
- 80x120cm (31.5 x 47.2 inch)
Yes, please contact us and we will happily assist with your requirements.
Yes, simply browse the print collections to find a print you would like to order. Once you have selected your preferred print medium and size, click the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Fill in your details and proceed to checkout. Pay using your credit card, debit card, or PayPal balance.
If you have any questions or would prefer to be invoiced via email, please contact us and we will gladly assist you.
Yes, we include a 2-5cm white border around each print to assist with handling and framing.
All international prints are shipped unframed. We offer framing to local (South African) buyers only.
We recommend our international buyers contact local picture framers for framing. Frames and glass are susceptible to damage during international shipping. Another consideration is that frames increase shipping costs due to size and weight, therefore it’s often cheaper to print locally.
Yes, as soon as your print is shipped you will receive a tracking number via email.
If you are looking for more options or perhaps you’ve seen an image you like on our social media platforms, you are welcome to contact us and we will get back to you with options.