Scenes from the Larim Tribe of South Sudan. Scarification is an ancient tribal body art that involves purposely scarring the skin to create raised marks. Scars are thought to beautify the body, and this journey for beauty through scarification often begins during childhood. Own a fine art print of some of the most remarkable tribal people on Earth, a true celebration of the world’s diverse cultural heritage. 15% of all proceeds from cultural prints are donated through FROST Prints with Purpose.
- Printed on high quality archival fine art paper and canvas
- 5cm white border included around each print to assist with framing
- Signature of Kirsten Frost on the bottom right corner of each print
- Shipped internationally, unframed and carefully rolled inside a sturdy protective tube
- 15% of all proceeds goes to our FROST Prints with Purpose initiative
- Simple credit card or debit card payment through PayPal or using your PayPal balance.