Photographed in one of the wildest corners of Africa – Ethiopia’s Omo Valley. Sadly, development and the ravages of modernization are threatening this unique tribe, and as such authentic portraits of the people of the Surma area are, unfortunately, not something that will be attainable in the future. Own a fine art print of some of the most remarkable tribal people on Earth, a true celebration of the world’s diverse cultural heritage. 15% of all proceeds from Ethiopia cultural prints are donated through FROST Prints with Purpose to Healing Hands of Joy, a non-profit organization that exists to bring hope, happiness and a second chance to women affected by obstetric fistula in rural communities of Ethiopia.
- Printed on high quality archival fine art paper and canvas
- 5cm white border included around each print to assist with framing
- Signature of Kirsten Frost on the bottom right corner of each print
- Shipped internationally, unframed and carefully rolled inside a sturdy protective tube
- 15% of all proceeds goes to our FROST Prints with Purpose initiative
- Simple credit card or debit card payment through PayPal or using your PayPal balance.