The Mundari are one of the ethnic groups indigenous to the Nile valley (Nilotic). Their main homeland is approximately 75 kilometers north of Juba, the capital of South Sudan. To the Mundari, their Ankole-Watusi cattle are everything. Hundreds of cattle are based at this camp. The residents of the cattle camp are responsible for tending to and protecting their valuable assets at any cost. Own a fine art print of some of the most remarkable tribal people on Earth, a true celebration of the world’s diverse cultural heritage. 15% of all proceeds from cultural prints are donated through FROST Prints with Purpose.
- Printed on high quality archival fine art paper and canvas
- 5cm white border included around each print to assist with framing
- Signature of Kirsten Frost on the bottom right corner of each print
- Shipped internationally, unframed and carefully rolled inside a sturdy protective tube
- 15% of all proceeds goes to our FROST Prints with Purpose initiative
- Simple credit card or debit card payment through PayPal or using your PayPal balance.